Home. Sweet. Home. I’m thrilled to be back in Canada after my epic road trip.
Lots to unpack: Literally and figuratively!
First, some raw numbers: This was an incredible journey!
- We drove 5,698 miles (9,170 kilometres)!
- Visited 20 cities + the Grand Canyon (21 properties)!
- Travelled 15 States in 4 weeks!
- 21 fuel stops:
- Lowest gas price: Baytown, Texas – $2.76/gallon.
- Highest gas price: Eureka, California – $4.99/gallon.
- People and dogs met: hundreds and hundreds!
- Memories: Countless!
My next adventure is to discover my new neighborhood in Vancouver. This place feels a bit granola, but since I’m vegan I can handle it. And who can’t admire this view from Stanley Park?
Anyway, this is probably my last post. I hope you enjoyed reading my updates as much as I enjoyed sharing my travels with you!
Let’s stay in touch, ok? I’d love to get your feedback and/or advice for my next road trip!
In the meantime, I’m going to see what else is out there.
Signing off, for now. Peace out my dudes!